Sexiest Man Alive?
I have no idea how I ended up making my own list of my top 10 sexiest man alive. But then, it was funny cause there are only few of them. Just like I said, its been raining, and I’m really really borrrreeeddd*
sources of info are from: wikipedia and myspace.
Starting off with our top 10 is, Jonathan Rhys Meyers. An Irish actor and model, best known internationally for his role in the 1998 film Velvet Goldmine .
taking #9 is Jason Statham, Jason Michael Stathamis an English actor, known for his roles in the Guy Ritchie crime films Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels; Revolver; and Snatch. Statham has appeared in supporting roles in several American films, such as The Italian Job, as well as playing the lead role in The Transporter, Crank, The Bank Job, War (opposite martial arts star Jet Li), and Death Race. He is also known as one of few actors who insists on doing all of his fight scenes himself, without any support and completely un-choreographed.
#8 is Paul Walker, born in Glendale, California and raised in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles County. The son of Paul Walker III and Cheryl, he is the second oldest of his four siblings. Walker was raised as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or Mormon, church. While he has stopped practicing the religion, his family are still members of the church. Walker attended and graduated from Village Christian School. After high school, he attended several community colleges, seeking a degree, and a career, in marine biology. Lead actor of The Fast and the Furious, and has since gone on to star in its sequels 2 Fast 2 Furious and Fast & Furious. His other successful movies include Joy Ride, Running Scared, and Eight Below.
7. Ale Ortega: Ortega was born on October 23, 1979, at Maipu, Mendoza (Argentina). In 2001 graduated from the university as a Bachelor of Social Communication. Since 18 years working in media. He has served on radio, television and graphics. While his profession was related to journalism, music always occupied a special place in his life. Since small part of various choirs. At 18 he joined the choir as a tenor Cantapueblo, which, besides offering many recitals, traveled to Ecuador, where he performed in major theaters of Quito
6. Matt Dallas : Matthew Joseph Dallas (born October 21, 1982) is an American actor, best known for his main role on the ABC Family series, Kyle XY.
5. Marc Nelson: Marc Nelson arrived in the Philippines in the late 90’s for a diving holiday but ended up staying for good, working the catwalk, hosting TV shows and teaching a step or two in Eezy Dancing. He soon became the face of Bench Underwear.
Born Marc Saw Nelson on Valentine’s Day in Sydney, Australia, Marc admits that modeling is something he never even considered doing. With genes he inherited from his multi-racial parents, complemented by his interest in sports and outdoor activities, Marc became a favorite for ramp, TV and print ads and as host for TV shows and events. (His mom has Burmese and English blood, born in Scotland and raised in Burma and Thailand; while his father is of Chinese and Burmese origin but migrated in Australia).
4. Daniel Hanney: starting only three years ago in 2005. A 6’2″ American from Michigan (father is British American, mother is Korean American), Henney hit the jackpot with his first role in the Korean drama My Name is Kim Sam-Soon. He played an English-speaking Korean American doctor, which was quite convenient because at that point his Korean-language skills were still rather shaky. Although Henney didn’t play a leading role, the drama gave him extensive exposure — an estimated 50% of Korean households tuned in for the series finale — and quickly catapulted him to stardom. Advertisers flocked to him, wanting to capitalize on his newfound fame, and soon he was all over the place, selling everything from cell phones to beer to clothing to cars.
My #3 is Matthew McConaughey, American actor. After a series of minor roles in the early 1990s (including his breakout role in Dazed and Confused, director Richard Linklater’s second feature film), he appeared in films such as A Time to Kill, Contact, U-571, Sahara, and We Are Marshall. He also played the leading man in several romantic comedies, including The Wedding Planner, The Newton Boys, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003), Failure to Launch, Fool’s Gold and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. McConaughey was infamously arrested in 1999 for a disturbance of the peace in which he was found naked and playing the bongos.
2. Lars Stephan: grew up in a small town in Germany, born a fraternal twin to a Belgium ballerina and a German/Brazilian doctor, their marriage being his father’s first and his mother’s second. While still married to her first husband, a Flemish painter, his mother became pregnant with his twin brother and him.
Having said all of this he recognizes that although he have made the decision to pursue photography his also conscious that there is much to learn and also that he needs help in order to push it to the next level. What his looking for is some kind of support that gives him the freedom to follow this path that he have ventured on. He needs a mentor someone who might be able to introduce his art to an audience that would appreciate, nurture it, purchase it, and enjoy it.
Taking the number 1 spot, which I know… A lot of women would agreewith me, is Hugh Jackman: Hugh Michael Jackman (born October 12, 1968) is an Australian actor and producer who is involved in film, musical theatre, and television. Jackman has won international recognition for his roles in major films, notably as action/superhero, period and romance characters. He is most well known from his role as Wolverine in the X-Men series, plus Kate & Leopold, Van Helsing, The Prestige, and Australia. Jackman is also a singer, dancer and actor in stage musicals, and won a Tony Award for his role in The Boy from Oz. In November 2008, Open Salon named Hugh Jackman one of its sexiest men living. Later that same month,People magazine named Jackman “Sexiest Man Alive.”
A three-time host of the Tony Awards, Jackman hosted the 81st Academy Awards on February 22, 2009.
some of them may not really be that popular. but then, for me. They are the top 10 sexiest men alive. just try search for their pictures in the net if you’re curious how they look like.