Renewing my wishlist :D
Hahaha! Renewing my wishlist for this month 😀
I’ve been swimming for almost all my life. And took a lay low after my accident last year. Now I’m going back to it and start all over again. I am hoping that I can find this soon and provide myself one. LOL!
On my wish list? Yeah! You got it right. A Speedo FS-PRO High neck body skin swimsuit. What else can you ask for if you have this? Damn! Wish it was easy to find this. A $340 worth of swimsuit.
- Developed in the Speedo Aqualab, this newsuit is the fastest and most powerful lightweight swimsuit ever made
- LZR pulse fabric, a high density microfiber fabric woven from chlorine resistant elastane and ultra fine nylon thread, provides the lowest water absorption rate of any woven fabric. Based on physiological and biomechanical advantages of compression in the Fastskin FS-PRO, it provides 15% more power and compression than any lightweight suit on the market
- Water repellant coating limits water absorption resulting in a long lasting durable fabric
- Quick drying fabric enhances performance over multiple same day swims
- Compression provides core stability and firmness during competition without feeling restrictive or heavy
- Seams are vertically oriented to reduce drag based on CFD analysis (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
- Fit engineered from body scan data of hundreds of elite International swimmers resulting in an optimum bio mechanic fit
- Domestic, imported fabric
Lalalalalaaahhhh!! Santa I’ll be nice this year. PROMISE 😀